Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Happy Holidays!

  1. #11
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Cherie for bringing such joy into our lives.
    Especially at Christmas!
    The best of Christmas's to you and your wonderful family and Mara
    and of coarse, the Gang here on the board!
    I got my calendar today too. I love it Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Happy Christmas everyone!
    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #12
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So glad everyone's getting their calendars in time for Christmas. We have Mara to thank for it... She worked her little butt off designing it, working way over time and putting it together. Mara, you are extraordinary and I love you with all my heart!!! Thank you so for your talent and kindness.
    Your forever devoted Mara fan,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Merry Christmas Everyone-
    I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas so far. I'm awake this morning to cook my traditional Christmas breakfast followed by the traditional Christmas Dinner feast. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] is on me this morning. I haven't seen snow on Christmas since I was a young child and yesterday as I walked out of the grocery store the snow was coming down. I got my Christmas wish! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It's raining now but it's supposed to snow off and on all day.
    Enjoy the football games today! Peace to ya Gang! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Holidayz Cup [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We are being slammed by a huge snow storm right now! I can't see a hand in front of me, LOL... So, I'm home safe and sound, I'm going through my Christmas Booty! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Christmas greetings all you cupcakes! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I hope you are all having a wonderful time!
    'fraid it's my turn to have the virus. Me be sick!
    But I have been having a great one anyway!
    I don't think you're crazy Sparkle. I think you are Sparkly!
    Being from the Black Hills of South Dakota I would enjoy a white Christmas myself!
    Too bad we can't take some of that off your hands NewYorkJettster!
    I hope your Christmas booty is as swell as mine!
    Sorry you havn't gotten your calendar yet. You are gonna love it! I know I do!
    Thanks again Mara for all the love and energy you put into Cherie's calendar.
    It is very artfully done. Can we look forward to another in 2004?
    According to my perpetual calendar this one won't be accurate again until 2014!
    Merry Christmas!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/person.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sparklelynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    415
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi all- a break in the cooking action gives me the chance to finish my Christmas wish story. As I walked out of the store I stated that I saw the snow falling down. Well, I was so happy I threw my arms up in the air and started dancing around in circles! HAHA! There was a guy gathering carts in the parking lot just shaking his head at me! I couldn't help it or contain it- I was thrilled!!! Then when I finally reached my sparkly car I just stood there and let the snow fall on my face!!! I know- you all think I'm crazy...but I grew up in the Rocky Mountains and it's been so long since I've seen snow on Christmas! It was a dream come true!! [img]wink.gif[/img] Hope yours come true too! Merry Christmas!

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ December 25, 2002 12:59 PM: Message edited by: sparklelynx ]</font>

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I went back several pages to last years "New Years Resolutions" thread just for the fun of it.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">One thing we all know for sure
    For the "Currie Fever" there ain`t no cure
    I resolve to stay smitten!
    Gus </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think it would be safe to assume my 2003 resolution is one great big <font size=7>DITTO</font>
    4 sure!
    Happy New Year Cherie [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    Happy New Year Cherie People [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size=6>2</font> [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] <font size=6>3</font>
    //oo\\
    Gus D

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ January 01, 2003 12:27 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member jett1's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2000
    Posts
    110
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hope y'all have a safe, happy and healthy 2003 [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Denise

  10. #20
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus~ you are the coolest, LOL...
    2 [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] 3 //oo// IT'S RATHER windy here tonite. The SNOW is a coming again 12 to 15inches on the way! But, ya'll know something I have off until Tuesday, Hahahahahahaaha [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I know, I'm cruel aren't I? But hey, you guys are loved and you know it. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic